- Manufacturing facilities in 8 countries across 3 continents
- Production capacity of 2.1 million tons of calcined petroleum coke
- Production capacity of 4.0 million tons per annum of cement
- Production Capacity of 1.5 million ton of tar Distillation
- Production Capacity of 0.3 million ton of specialty chemicals
- Over 2400 professionals
The cement production units are strategically located and follow stringent BIS standards in cement production. PPC-grade cement accounts for about 75% of RCL’s production capacity, and OPC-grade cement accounts for the rest.
RCL manufactures two types of cements:
Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC)
A premium-quality cement, OPC it has fast-setting and fast-strength development characteristics that make it an ideal choice for the construction industry. The cement attains high strength and is known for its durability and soundness. It finds application in high-rise industrial buildings, slabs and roofs of apartments and bridges.
Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC)
The setting time for and strength development of PPC is longer than required for OPC, making it an ideal product for residential buildings, dams, roads and airport runways. The cement eliminates surface cracks due to low heat of hydration. It is eco-friendly and consumes less production energy to manufacture, which reduces overall production costs.
|Nalgonda, Telangana, India||
|Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India||
|Bellary, Karnataka, India||